All Consultations via Zoom
Due to the campus response to COVID-19, all meetings and consultations with Librarians will take place via Zoom until further notice. The Librarian you are working with will provide more information when scheduling your appointment.
Faculty librarians are available for personalized, one-on-one or small group assistance in-person or via Zoom (online meeting software).
Faculty librarians can help with:
- research on health and biomedical topics
- systematic reviews and other advanced literature searches
- scholarly communication and impact metrics
- citation management with EndNote
- keeping current with health and biomedical literature
- managing research data
- copyright and open access resources